I'm happy the school system here in HK is fond of taking vacation days. We were only supposed to have next Wednesday off for Labor Day but the headmasters met and agreed to also take Monday and Tuesday. This is especially good news for me because I think I'm still am dealing with some deeper issues. Homesickness, life confusion (dreams of mazes), Boston, etc. I am in need of a long, strong bear hug. Here is just a preview of the my fogged up brain:
Last night I kept waking up every hour or so. I was so exhausted in the morning when I took a shower, it wasn't until my hair started to dry and my hair felt sticky that I realized I forgot to rinse the conditioner. I proceeded to burned my bagel and spill coffee on myself twice.
I need to relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment