Saturday, April 13, 2013

HappyList 07.04 - .13.04

07.04 - Got my first massage ever. I hurt my neck and back in Berlin and it's been killing me so my directors set it up for me. I'm feeling so much better. And it was 500kč for 2 hours!

08.04 - It's so nice out! Finally! It's been so dull and cold for so long. Kristy and I can't resist going out to dinner

09.04 - Tuesdays are rough days for me. Little Hana and Veronika make my day so much better. I was in such a good mood, I went for an extremely pleasant walk around the university campus.

10.04 - I had a really great class with the kindergarteners. It was so good that my director wants me to teach the kids "Ten Little Indian Boys" so we can have a little performance for the parents.

11.04 - Kristy and I went out to Mexita for the first time. It's a Mexican/Italian place that we heard was terrible and therefore we had to try it. It was good! And spicy yum yum!

12.04 - My new adult lesson is great. He's a really nice person and always so cheery. It made Friday afternoon very pleasant.

13.04 - Kristy and I went to Praha for a little while. I wanted to check out Halal Galaxy to see if perhaps they had beef/chicken/turkey bacon. Unfortunately they didn't but I did find beef pepperoni. It's been years since I've had so why not? I also found some falafel mix and pita bread. Then Kristy and I went to Bubbleology for a little treat. I got hot taro bubble tea and Kristy got just cold black bubbletea. Then we went for a walk in a cemetery. I also got a new scarf because I only had a 1000 kč bill and needed to buy a 24kč metro ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment