I want to include this link from the Washington Post about Muslims around the world praying that the persons involved with the Boston bombings do not turn out to be Muslim. It's so sad that this is among our first thoughts. It's a rough world for a Muslim and though many of my readers know me (friends and family) and know I'm a goofball who loves coffee too much and has a heart as soft as Fluff, I still want to say, there is no one face of terrorism. It doesn't have a race, religion, nationality, etc. I am grateful to officials of all ranks who expressed the importance of not jumping to conclusions. There has been enough violence already, to create even more violence does nothing for humanity.
I am a Bostonian, I am a Muslim, I am an American, I am a human.
No comments:
Post a Comment