Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feeling better.

Sorry about the rant yesterday. I had a talk with Anisha and I'm feeling a little better. I am finally starting to settle into life here and it's really frustrating to realize I don't have the same people who made the U.S. my home. I know I have to get over the hill and everything will be fine. Anisha said it took several months after moving to Boston for her to start to make really good friends. Perhaps it will be the same for me. I do have a few friends here in Hradec and for that I'm grateful. I guess to me it just seems like everyone has their own full lives with friends, family, love, and their career and it made me feel so half full. I just have to keep focusing on the reason why I came here because teaching does make me very happy. I should take my own advice and be happy with what I have and not focus on what others have.

No comments:

Post a Comment