02.04 - Two of my morning classes were canceled so I was able to go home for a nice coffee break before my afternoon classes.
03.04 - I received two drawings from two of my students. It made today a little nicer because it's snowing again and I have a migraine.
04.04 - DuĊĦan, my English and Czech speaking ambassador took two pairs of my favorite shoes to the cobbler and they just came back today! It was so cheap. It cost almost $15 for both shoes. I got a pair of boots fixed in the U.S. (with the same issue, heel and sole needed to be replaced) and it cost me $60. Geez.
05.04 - New student today! And it's an adult so we have more to talk about.
06.04 - It's still cloudy but area around the university campus is still so lush and beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment