I forgot to mention earlier that I got into a fight with our oven last night. I really wanted to cook some chicken because that's what adults do, right? They cook chicken and stuff. But when there is no one around to show you how to work the damn oven because when you press what you assume is the "on" button and nothing happens and the entire instructional manual is in an language you don't understand, you and your chicken start to panic a little. By the time I figured out how to work it, it was too late to start marinating so I just had pita bread with zaatar and baklawa I brought from home. These things take time.
We have a little friend in our flat. He was an orphan and my flatmates (two of whom I've finally met) adopted him. Say hello to Oskar!
I'm a happy allergic person.
My allergies are precisely the reason why I cannot become a crazy cat lady.
Hi Oskar!
ReplyDelete