Friday, December 21, 2012

So Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and St. Valentine are playing poker...

All my jokes are bad.

Anyway, I am finally done with classes and can relax for a couple weeks. Of course I'm not really relaxing because I'll be traveling to Budapest and around Czech. But aside from that, the week has ended on a positive note. While I resisted strangling certain troublemakers, most of the kids were pleasant. I even received some Christmas presents including chocolate, ornaments, and one very fine gimp lanyard. I feel special. 

And because I'm a sucker for adorable faces, I took class photos. The little kids are holding up their Christmas cards. The older students taught me how to say "Merry Christmas" in Czech, which is "Veselé Vánoce!" 


One of my favorite students is little Hounzii on the right. What are you doing being so small, Hounzii? It's just silly and adorable.
Double Trouble (but lovable) Adams

Sneaky sneaks Malinka and Tereza
Crazy children who are obsessed with receiving high fives.
While this group drives me crazy, they're super fun and smart.  Lovable scamps.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment