Last week was crappy. This week: awesome. All my kids are doing their work and are being nice to each other (except one troublemaker whose parents I will have to have my directors call but one out of one hundred or so is not bad). I am having all my older classes do a little Christmas tree competition where if they say a full sentence (revolving around what we're studying at the moment) their teams get to decorate an ornament and put it on the tree. Whoever has the most ornaments wins.
For my Uprková classes I'm doing a slightly longer project so I won't post the pictures now but here is my Wednesday conversation class at JG. I'm not supposed to have favorites but they're my most advanced and mature group so I really like talking to them.
And just for funsies here is the carrot that my second grader, Ondrej, drew. I think it's quite good.
No comments:
Post a Comment