Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Plant Life.

It rains here in the Czech Republic. A lot. And snows. Maybe it's just the winter time but as Chelsea says, I am like a plant. Right now I just want to curl up and nap and not come out until the sun decides to come out.

I also got my 2nd Hep B vaccination today (out of three shots...yay fun balloons and carnivals and popcorn) and personally I think that's enough action for today. I would really love to just sit by my fake fireplace with a cup of coffee. I feel a little awkward when I mention that I have to get a Hepatitis B shot. I feel like I have to whisper it so people passing by don't stop and look at me like, "Whoa, hold on. YOU have to get a HEP B SHOT? You know that's like a sexually transmitted infection, right? Judgement, judgement, judgement, taboo, taboo, taboo, blah, blah, blah." While I know that's not the only way it's transmitted, I always assume people are extremely nosey and judgmental. Anyway, point is, shot received. I am 2/3 protected from that craziness.

As much as I would like to stay in with my cup of coffee, I'm this thing called an "adult" and "adults" have these things called "jobs". I actually won't mind today; the kids are pretty good.

It'll be so quiet when Kristy leaves tomorrow. I still have to finalize my plans for the break. I have to book my train ticket, pack, exchange money, etc. It'll be interesting traveling by myself. I usually have someone with me but I have to get used to it sometime, right? I won't be by myself in Budapest but I just hope that I don't run into any trouble getting there. Knowing me, I'll book a ticket to Budapest and then accidentally get on a train to Berlin. Well, you'll all find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment