All Czeched In.

Friday, November 23, 2012

I have twenty kids.

Lolz. 
Teacher jokes. 


I'm sorry.
Posted by Unknown at 11:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2014 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2013 (67)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2012 (31)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ▼  November (18)
      • Productivity is somewhere in my name.
      • Feelings of elation.
      • Teacher's Pets.
      • Austria is indeed very different from Australia.
      • I have twenty kids.
      • Field Trips.
      • Devious Teacher.
      • Language Barriers.
      • I spoke too soon.
      • Downside to Teaching Kids.
      • I wasn't that bad when I was 5, was I?
      • Some kids.
      • Languages rule.
      • STATE SCHOOLS.
      • The swing of things.
      • Impatient American.
      • Getting Started.
      • First Full Day in Czech Republic

Nifty Reads

  • A bit of this and that
    The office part 1
    9 years ago
  • Nichols Away
    1 Week Peru, 1 Week Ecuador
    11 years ago
  • Lions In Lipstick

Pics or It Didn't Happen

  • Mr Flickr
Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.