Sunday, September 22, 2013
Everything is coming up me.
I've been a little nervous about the state of my finances over the past month. I haven't been working that much, there has been some confusion with scheduling that has prevented me from scheduling my private lessons so basically I have been stretching 4000kč (about $200) over the course of a month while I need to buy groceries, school supplies and things for my flat like bedding since it's getting really cold at night. I know I have my trust issues (most people don't go throughout life without developing them) but I have been trying hard to put more faith and trust in Allah (God). I know some of my readers are of different religions or not religious at all and might think it's all a bit silly but I have my reasons just as anyone else has their reasons for their outlook on life. In the past, I know I've said I'll put my faith in Allah but I don't know if I truly did because I'd stress and freak out and become depressed. It's hard to trust the people in front of you let alone a being you can't see. But I keep praying to Allah to help me somehow and I think in little ways He is showing me that I'm on the right path. I was able to started my private lessons this Friday, which gave me a little money in my wallet and then a friend messaged me this weekend about some editing work for a friend's website. It's not much money but it'll get me through. My friends have been so incredible to me knowing that I'm in a bit of a predicament. Dušan wouldn't let me pay for my coffee. Numerous friends have offered to lend me money for groceries. It's a little overwhelming to know people care. I'll be back on track in a couple months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Many times throughout our lives we have money issues. But faith does help you when you are down. I know that Allah (God) has helped your Dad and I through many money problems and other things. Allah has given us strength to get through the times when money is very low. I know it is hard for us to believe that when you can't see who is helping you spiritually that we will be helped. But we see all of Allah's (God's) creations around us everyday. Trust is a word we have to learn. Whether it is in Allah (God) or family or friends. We have to learn to accept things graciously even when we are embarrassed by our situation.
ReplyDelete