Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A peek into the hazard zone that is my childhood bedroom.

Things found while cleaning my room:

  • wooden shoe rack covered in band photos and magazine cutouts
  • various academic and sports awards
  • tons of costume jewelry (and by costume jewelry, just imagine tornado blowing through a 90s Claire's store on its way to my room)
  • Key Club stuff (volunteer organization in high school)
  • works of classical literature (some of which has yet to be read. I'll get to it)
  • clothes I haven't worn since I was 11 yet still fit (or fit even better...I was big snacker)
  • lombok pearl tasbih beads (mine?)
  • pictures of orangutans 
  • the hazmat suit a friend stole from his internship and gave to me
  • my midterm paper on the Riot Grrrl movement from American music history class.

I like what all this says about who I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment