I had a really strange dream last night. I was looking for flats and found myself living in a building near the old town. I had a funny feeling about the flat and knew something wasn't right. I left the building during the day and was hanging out at cafes with friends all day. Then a friend said we should go this candy shop. We surfed down the streets of the old town and finally came to a building. We went through the door to find a winding staircase. On one landing, we entered a jungle themed candy shop yet it looked remarkably like the candy shop my mom used to take me and my sisters to when we were kids. It was like an old Victorian style house just with jungle plush animals everywhere. While my friend was looking for candy I decided to explore more so I went to the next floor. I found myself in an ice cream shop where Macklemore (rapper from Seattle) was working behind the counter while wearing a big fur coat and sunglasses (and no shirt for some reason). He was rapping ice cream flavors and orders. I got blue birthday cake ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. I decided to surf on home. I entered the building and the eerie feeling I had before returned. I got in the elevator and pressed the button for my floor. The elevator was unusual and is important. Here in Czech I have run across elevators that aren't used but have some sort of never ending cycle so they are constantly rotating. I was in this sort of elevator. Every floor I passed I saw this horrifying Ring-esque version of Mila Kunis staring at me. I was more creeped out than scared. I got the feeling she was my flatmate. At one point she held out her hand and I think she wanted me to hold her hand but the elevator was moving too quickly so I couldn't and just saw her face disappear below me.
Weird stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment