Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Clingy clouds.

The clouds just don't want to go away. It's really annoying.

Anyway, I had a weird and kind of stressful day. One of my fifth grade classes really tested my patience today. I know the kids are getting antsy but geez! I got so angry today. Surprisingly, my sixth graders were okay. My first graders today were also out of control. At least I finished the day with some calm second graders.

I came home and started cooking dinner and then got chili in my eye but handled it like a champ.

I am still looking for a flat. I found one I liked; it's in a really convenient location and the price isn't too bad. Nothing is finalized yet so we'll see. Also there is a cheaper flat in an equally decent location but I need to find out if the other flatmate is male or female because I am not so comfortable living with men.

In other news, I think I'm really starting to notice that I haven't had a haircut in 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment