Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Neglect.

I'm a terrible blogger. I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted. To be fair, a lot has happened. I hate drama. I don't deal well with drama. It only encourages dramatic behavior within myself and then I have a moment where I stop and think, "Ariana Marie. What in the world is your problem? Suck it up! Eat some chocolate! Do some pushups! Write a sad poem in your journal and move on!" Well this is kind of like a journal so here goes nothing:

Drama, a haiku.
Hey you, post office!
I need my medication
Don't be such a jerk.

So poetry isn't my strong point. Whatever. I was happy for about a week when the sun came out and the temperature warmed up a bit. I went on a nice walk along the river and took pictures of things I liked. I have a dinky little point-and-shoot camera which always makes me feel inadequate. But I really should be accustomed to it since most of my middle school students are about my height.

In two weeks I have February vacation. I don't call it spring break because it's not in spring. Whose idea was it to call that week spring break? I think he/she and I need to have a talk. I am so excited because I'm going to Rome!!! I booked my flight and now I just need to find somewhere to stay. My original host had a complication with the sleeping arrangement so I must find another place. If worse comes to worst, I'll book a hostel or hotel. I must run to my afternoon classes but I will leave you with another brilliant piece of poetry:

Children, another haiku.
Quiet now children,
Miss Teacher's ears are tired
How many more days?

No comments:

Post a Comment